• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing....U/D post37 - Worst fight yet

Pie

Warren Veteran
Pie's (hopefully) new husbun.
Picked him up yesterday from Warwick and he did brilliantly on the 3 hr drive home. I am currently trying to bond them and haven't got a clue and am really quite scared! (Have put a thread up in the bonding section).

But these are just a couple of piccies to show you. He is a very sensitive soul and doesnt like the camera but managed to get these.

We have re-named him Oberon (Obie) as he is so handsome and we picked him up in Shakespeare country! :D He does need to loose abit as he is abit on the chunky side! :love:
Obie.jpg

Last night when they came home.
1stnight282.jpg

This morning
1stdaybonding2.jpg

Obie2.jpg

Last edited:
Awww thanks everyone. He's only 6 months old and an RSPCA bun (mum came in preggers and he was the runt of the litter).

Jane - Yes I know, will keep a close eye on them :)

Bonding went abit pear shaped - They started fighting, like real face to face wanting blood :(
Adam was sitting in with them when they started, like so...
DSC_7525.jpg

But now we have changed their set-up (and our whole living room!).
They are now settled, Pie is sleeping and Oberon is hopping around.
DSC_7531.jpg

Is his original name Tim? If so I met him a few months back he's absolutely stunning :love:

Yes his name was Tim, He's from Jane's place near Warwick. He is stunning, and so tiny even for a mini rex! :love:

All is going fairly well with the bond so far, think we will take it very slowly as Pie is a right diva and Oberon (Obie) is a very sensitive soul. :love:

Yes his name was Tim, He's from Jane's place near Warwick. He is stunning, and so tiny even for a mini rex! :love:

All is going fairly well with the bond so far, think we will take it very slowly as Pie is a right diva and Oberon (Obie) is a very sensitive soul. :love:

Hope the bonding continues to go well.

Back