• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Three Pronged Vibes Request Please

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I'm going to be selfish and start with me.

I'm in the middle of one of my hemiplegic attacks :( But i cant afford any time off work at the moment so hoping my medication holds it back as much as possible. This is day 3 of the usual 4 it takes for 90% recovery, so i can't talk 100%, have partial paralysis down the left hand side of my body and hence my typing is pretty attrocious.

Secondly, Ginger is off to the vets tomorrow for a checkup and an abx review for her snuffles.

Thirdly, Biscuit is coming along for the journey as always, but this time, he's to be checked over and decided if he needs to go on abx for suspected snuffles now too. He's been sneezing all weekend and looks very sorry for himself, and now has clear discharge from his nose :(

Sorry for the 'woe' thread, i know RU's not been a happy place over the past week, but it would be nice to know people are thinking of us.

Thank you in advance.

Gray

Vibes in triplicate coming from this direction. You really could do with some better luck coming your way this week!

Sometimes everything hits you at once doesn't it.

Vibes for you, make sure you take it easy.

Vibes for Ginger - hope she is feeling better.

Vibes for Biscuit - hope the "snuffles"/sneezes are just a greedy bun getting hay up his nose :)

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time ... sometimes it feels like everything descends on you all at once ... so hugs to you!
... Thing is though, they say things come in 3's.... so hopefully this is your 3 & now things will just get better :D

Triple super duper vibes en route to you Gray (along with a little parcel ;) )

Some of the lovely folks of RU seem to be having a hard time at the moment and that makes me sad :( I hope things improve quickly for you Gray.

Big bear like hugs from Bouncer too x

Jen x

Crikey, what a time you're having of it! Hope you get over your attack soon. :(

Is it a positive thing that the discharge from Biscuit's nose is clear? If it was green and sludgy then there would be some infection involved. I have no idea about this in rabbits, my experience is from children!!:oops:

Hope they get on ok at the vet tomorrow. You are all In my thoughts.

Back