• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bertie teaches girlfriend to take medicine

littl3my

Young Bun
My french lop Bertie loves Fibreplex. All we do is hold down the tube in front of him. He then takes the fibreplex happily. But today he walked away without finishing the dosage.
He went up to his girlfriend Bluebell (another french lop) and pushed his head against hers and pushed her towards the tube. I tried again to get Bertie to take the rest but he just pushed Bluebell to the tube again. I held it down for Bluebell and she took some quite happily. Then Bertie came along and asked for the rest of his dosage.
I love Bertie s much he is THE most kindest caring animal I have ever known. :):bunny:

pictures coming asap :)

Would Bertie come and teach my buns to take it, they run a mile when they hear me pick up their medication!!! Well done Bertie xx :p:love:

Would Bertie come and teach my buns to take it, they run a mile when they hear me pick up their medication!!! Well done Bertie xx :p:love:

Bertie is always so good, I am so proud of him. Don't get me wrong he gets his grump on alot! But when it comes to his medicine he is usually very well behaved.

Mine are good at taking anything but fibreplex. I end up more covered in it then they get in their mouths and by the end of trying to give it I am covered in scratches and I have a bun who will not even look at me!! I hate that syringe!!!

Can yours come and teach mine? Bertie sounds brilliant!!

The vets and nurses always commment on how good he is.. but theyve never had to give him zantac or baytril:lol:

hes a bun who once hes allowed a cuddle with you...then youre hooke:lol:d...hes addictive...soft fluffy old man:love:

Back