• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

stray rabbit

mrbunnylove

Warren Scout
I have got a stray rabbit....it was running loose for 6 weeks in quite a rough part further away from where i live. Someone at the club where i work asked if i could take it if the neighbours managed to catch it. This was weeks ago and only a few days ago i got a text to say he'd been caught.

He's gorgeous, not sure what kind he is, he's quite big with one lop ear up and one down :? Planning on keeping him :love: I have 2 female rabbits but i'm going to get him neutered so maybe i could let them all in together.

photo.jpg

Awww he's very cute! :love: Did anyone see any missing posters around the area? I wonder if you should put up some found posters where you live in case someone has lost him, even with the good intentions of everyone on here the odd escape attempt does happen so someone could be missing their bunny. If you have no response or if there has been no attempt for the owner to find him then I'd say he's found himself and lovely new home, what a lucky little bun :D

Awww he is so handsome!! :love::love:

Are you quarantining him, just in case he has any health issues? He is lovely.

I love black bunnies- he''s lovely:love:

I would check with local vets (if you haven't already done so) that no-one is looking for him before you fall too much in love. He's scrummy:love::D and sounds like he will have a fab home with your two girls.

sue:wave:

I love those white socks and helicopter ears! He's going to be one lucky bun.
He could be a Lucky or a Nomad/Gypsy or something to that effect. :love:

Back