• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunnery

sacol4940

Warren Veteran
I thought there was one in Bromsgrove? I cam only find details for ones in Staffs and Worcester???

Anyone know if it's moved or closed or something?

The Bromsgrove one has closed. I don't know any more than that. I highly recommend Jo @ Staffs tho or you might want to consider boarding with Fat Fluffs if it's closer? x

The Bromsgrove one has closed. I don't know any more than that. I highly recommend Jo @ Staffs tho or you might want to consider boarding with Fat Fluffs if it's closer? x

Oooh I didn't know fat fluffs did boarding too :)

I may need all 4 of mine (2 indoors and 2 outdoors) boarding for a long weekend towards the end of march, would this be possible do you think?

i didn't know the bromsgrove one had closed! fortunately i decided to do a bizarre detour for my 2 when i go away in june for 3 days and decided to book them in with jo.

There is a new Bunnery in Abberley, Worcestershire.
I imagine that Jackie has sold her franchise.

Only briefly managed to view details, but there is a website.

Sorry this is short and sweet. Still reeling from losing Ambrose.

Both the Worcester and the Staffs bunnerys are about 40mins drive away, if I can find somewhere closer thats just as good then that would be better as my babies don't travel too well :(

neither do mine sarah but i feel its worth it as jo (stafford) uses the same vet as i do so i feel more comfortable entrusting my bubbas to her.

Oooh I didn't know fat fluffs did boarding too :)

I may need all 4 of mine (2 indoors and 2 outdoors) boarding for a long weekend towards the end of march, would this be possible do you think?

Yep, we do! Call Jo 07737 218035 and she'll talk you through it x

I used Jo at the Bunnery in Staffs last year for Cassie and Oakley and was very happy with the care they received.

I have booked them into Fat Fluffs this year as its closer, the boarding accommodation looks good and knowing the Fat Fluffs people, I completely trust them with my pair :)

I'm sure if you contact them, they would be happy to show you round :wave:

I always meant to go and check out the Bunnery in Bromsgrove - what a shame it's gone!

I'm hoping to move house this year, and am aiming to get somewhere with enough land to set up a really good boarding service for rabbits and piggies around the Bromsgrove area.

Back