• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let me see your moulting buns :)

Kermit

Wise Old Thumper
My two are in some state just now, patchy as anything!!
Let me see yours :)

Herbie has a 'hole' in his forehead
P1010146.jpg

P1010144.jpg

Inca has a patchy cheek and chest
P1010140.jpg

:love::love::love:

I didn't get a photo and it's disappeared now, but Bubbles had a moult line that looked like the initials 'JL' on her side a few days ago. :lol:

loving em:love:

eric had a tufty butt and es had a bindi dot that eventually travelled all down her back:lol:

both of them seem to have finish their big moult now - seems it could be that stuck in eric's tum:lol::?

Mr B is winning so far!!!

I'm sure he would win most neglected bunny! He looks a right state! I will take another one tomorrow to see where it's got to know. He did have a fluffy white tutu but it's almost all gone now. Just his little leg warmers left!

Mango doesn't look too patchy but last night I plucked off him a ball of bunny wool almost as big as a tennis ball. And he's only 1.2 kg! How can a creature so small (and not long-haired) grow and shed so much fur?!

One of mine gets such a state that the first time she moulted I took her to the vets as I swore somthing was wrong!!! I will post pics when she starts again, I swear I have never seen anything like it!! :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

Loving this thread!

Mr B has indeed won this competition, but I like the hole in herbie's head too!

My Ruby moults all year round. She started last April and hasn't stopped and gets the M on her head too!

Back