• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny scrapbooking:D

Any piccies? :D

I started an album for Alfie and Bubbles but only did about 4 pages. :oops:

I'm sure it's lovely. ;) ;)I can't wait to see photos - it might inspire me to crack on with mine (I have plenty of photos!!). :oops:

This is my favourite page so far (not that I've done much :lol:)

DSCF7773.jpg

KarenM thats awesome! I want to do one now :D

I just thought you stick pictures in, how do you make it all fancy and cool like that?! Would love to see some pictures of yours Chloe :wave:

You've given me inspiration to do one for Tina and Uno and finish the one i did for my old buns :D i started to make it so i could have happy memories but it just made me upset even more :cry: I think i'll have another go at it to keep the memories alive :)

You've given me inspiration to do one for Tina and Uno and finish the one i did for my old buns :D i started to make it so i could have happy memories but it just made me upset even more :cry: I think i'll have another go at it to keep the memories alive :)

Oh oh oh I just realised who you are!!

Hey:D:wave:

Back