• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can we have some vibes for Gordon

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Poor Liz's (Liz47) Gordon isn't at all well :(

Liz is only 14 and a wonderful, caring mummy to Gordon and Beano. She feels very alone and frightened right now and needs our support to help her get through what will no doubt be a very long night.

Please can we have some get well vibes for little Gordon and hugs for Liz :)

Millions of vibes for Gordon, and Liz you're not alone, you and Gordon are in our thoughts tonight xx

Be strong Gordon :love:

I'm sorry to hear Gordon isn't well, Liz. You will both be in our thoughts tonight. xx

Thankyou so much everyone and Fluffers for making this thread for me xxx I really do appreciate it xxx I've just had to go out of the room Gordon is in to have a good cry at this xxxxx Thankyou so much xxx

Thankyou so much everyone. Gordon is not looking well at all :cry: :cry: I do have school tomorrow but I am focussing on Gordon right now xx

Will be keeping up vibes through the night here. Has he shown any interest at all in food since the piece of hay he ate earlier?

Back