• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

just had the biggest shock of my life ever.

shadow05

Mama Doe
i let scooter out about half an hour ago and he was being quite good and everything and then he started having ago at this certain place in my room so i thought oh ill just ignore him hes not doing any harm and leave it too him he moved away from this place so i moved the big red container i have over and was cleaning his mess up when he BITE my foot dont know why at all. ive not done anything to him that i can think of or anything. im sure it wasnt aggresive or anything but it didnt half bloody hurt. i think it was to get my attention. ive never had him do that at all.

im okay he hasnt made me bleed but he broke the skin a bit.

hi i would like to introduce you to the toe nibbler in my house:

002-16.jpg

:roll: she's a menace when it comes to toes!!!!

:lol:

hi i would like to introduce you to the toe nibbler in my house:

002-16.jpg

:roll: she's a menace when it comes to toes!!!!

:lol:

god i hope hes not gonna be one of those ill have to wear shoes to bed :lol:

i had to put him back while i saw to myself but hes back out not but ive told him that if he does it again there will be no more coming out until tmmorow :no: .

probably remembering what you did to him yesterday and today was his first opportunity for revenge :lol::lol::lol:

why didnt he do it early when i was in his cage though and i think hes gotten over that he was on my bed literally ten mins before that streched out and having his nose rubbed.:roll:

god i hope hes not gonna be one of those ill have to wear shoes to bed :lol:

i had to put him back while i saw to myself but hes back out not but ive told him that if he does it again there will be no more coming out until tmmorow :no: .

thing is he probably wasnt doing it to be nasty, he was just trying to get your attention. putting him away wont stop him doing it again, bella has a foot fetish i swear :roll::lol:

x

What a tinker he is:lol:
He sounds playful like my dog when she was a puppy.
I dont think he meant to hurt you, he may have been playing with you a bit rough.
I had a bunny that bit my bum when I sat down, but it wasnt that she was an aggresive bun, it was what she thought was play:lol:
Scooter loves you:), enjoy him while he is young and full of naughty fun:lol:

thing is he probably wasnt doing it to be nasty, he was just trying to get your attention. putting him away wont stop him doing it again, bella has a foot fetish i swear :roll::lol:

x

i know it wont. just wanted to put him away while i checked myself. i know he want doing it to be nasty either just wanted to get my attention. he cud have bit my cloths though wud have been nicer.

i told my mom and she just laughted. :(

What a tinker he is:lol:
He sounds playful like my dog when she was a puppy.
I dont think he meant to hurt you, he may have been playing with you a bit rough.
I had a bunny that bit my bum when I sat down, but it wasnt that she was an aggresive bun, it was what she thought was play:lol:
Scooter loves you:), enjoy him while he is young and full of naughty fun:lol:

lol he is actually quite playful before he bit me he zooming around the room. lol

he might soon have a miss too if i get this job. :D

i know it wont. just wanted to put him away while i checked myself. i know he want doing it to be nasty either just wanted to get my attention. he cud have bit my cloths though wud have been nicer.

i told my mom and she just laughted. :(

to be fair every time jasper bites my OH (which is oftenish) i laugh :lol:

(its because my buns prefer me and i love it :oops:)

x

You did shove and poke him yesterday, he is probably scared of you and tried to defend himself when you moved the red container. He may have thought you were going to have a go at him again. And it is no laughing matter.

You did shove and poke him yesterday, he is probably scared of you and tried to defend himself when you moved the red container. He may have thought you were going to have a go at him again. And it is no laughing matter.

:? ^ second this, forgot you did that. thought scooter was just being a cheeky monkey like bella, but he might actually be nervous around you hun

he wasnt any wher near me when i kmoved the container he had moved into his hiding space.

and before he nipped me he was sproiled out on my bed while i was stroking him him so i doubt hes scared it was probs just because he wanted attention.

:? ^ second this, forgot you did that. thought scooter was just being a cheeky monkey like bella, but he might actually be nervous around you hun

hes always been some wat nervous around me hes always been like that. when i went to put him back in he striggled more than usual and flew out of my hands and onto bed but he landed on his back but he was prefectly alright when i went to pick him up again i held him secruely to my body.

i get a bit nervous when i pic him up cause i dont wanna drop him.

hes always been some wat nervous around me hes always been like that. when i went to put him back in he striggled more than usual and flew out of my hands and onto bed but he landed on his back but he was prefectly alright when i went to pick him up again i held him secruely to my body.

i get a bit nervous when i pic him up cause i dont wanna drop him.

Try not to be nervous, he can sense that. You need to hold him firmly to you, in spite of any claws. My Eddie was nervy, and hated to be handled, but he was ok provided you had a good solid hold of his bum. If you think yyou are going to drop him, please get closer to the floor so if he does fidget, he won't have as far to fall.

You are far more likely to drop him being nervous, than you are if you are firm..

:wave:

Beano used to randomly bite me and others all the time, for no apparent reason she would always nip people. After she was spayed she stopped but still does it ocassionally.

the thing is half the time when i do hold him im picking him up from the ground which is the part were i get a bit nervous as its hard to get a grip on him. i do try and sort of bear hug him to my body and support his butt with the other.

ive been told i should just bunny borito him one time and show him that its not so bad. im use to picking up rabbit but they are not mine and i know i dont have to be nearly as gentle with them. (just so u know i dont abuse them in any way or anything its just the strength of my grip on the collages rabbits which are all very tame and nice) im a hell of a lot more cautious with him cause im scared of breaking his back.

when i was younger i use to help my auntie with her rabbits and my favourite bunny was this really young one called patrick and he was gorgous still a baby too he had to be hand reared as his mother rejected him so my aunti brought him up he had a very good character too. anyways one day when i visited my aunties house i went outside to play and look at the bunnys like i always did. the first cage in went to was patricks he was prefectly okay and everything i was feeding him hay and carrots through the cage while my auntie was looking eventually i went away from him to play everything was locked up securely as i did ttouch any of the locks i knew at that age not to touch anything. anyways a couple of hours later my auntie noticed patricks was moving much at all. so she rapped him in a towel and brought him in and told me to hold i was really upset that he was ill, she went away fo a while to try and see if she cud find wat had happened when she came back she took him out the towel and tried to see if he cud walk and he cudnt his back legs were not working. i at the time didnt know wat it meant. but she started saying that i had broke his spine when i knew prefectly that i didnt i held him as she said never moved him at all and from that day on she wouldnt let me go near a bunny at all. i was a 7 year old girl at the time. and i still remeber every nasty thing my auntie said to me about that bunny. thats why i get nervous cause i dont want it to happen to scooter i felt that for all them years that i had really killed the bunny when i hadnt my mom knew that i hadnt too see had watched me and told my auntie of when she started accusing me.

srry im ranting anyways its because of a child hood memory and because of my mean auntie blaming a 7 year old girl (me) for killing a rabbit. im srry but nobody does that to a child its mean. most people would go oh he must be poorly and when the child asks why u blame it on something else instead of a child.

after that i never held a rabbit again cause it upset me that much. :(

we werent there so we cant be sure whether he was being playful, giving a loving bite yuri does loving bites and she doesnt realise how hard shes doing it

if it is because of the way she reacted last time then you just need to get down low and keep fusing him making him feel safe....

but I think because he was behaving normally before that he was just playing

Thats very sad. You would not have broken his spine. Your aunt got him out as you said, because he was not really moving.

What a terrible thing to say to a 7 year old. You wouldn't have had the strength too even if you were holding him really tightly. I would have thought he would have let you know. How does she even know that is what really happened.

Do you just lie on the bed together and stroke him ? Could be a nice way to get more confidence.

Back