• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Flight Lola Grace is cleared for landing.....

bensonlola

Warren Veteran
... please fasten your seatbelts, flight Lola Grace is currently flying at an altitude of approximately 2 inches.

DSC01451.jpg

Squeeeeeeee ... I would like a Lola for Spenser, if only, if only...:love:

Never say never - life is full of twists and turns!! But you can't have MY Lola!

"She's MY lola!!"

Yes Benny - YOUR Lola!

"I'm MY OWN Lola!"

- that's us told Benson." :roll:

Couldn't Flight Lola Grace head in my direction? Yes, I know she's YOUR Lola and BENSON'S LOLA and if she wasn't DANDELION is first in the queue. :lol:

Couldn't Flight Lola Grace head in my direction? Yes, I know she's YOUR Lola and BENSON'S LOLA and if she wasn't DANDELION is first in the queue. :lol:

She's a little frightened of Dandelion - he's rather more eh, hot blooded, than Benson. Lola's used to a gentlebun. Dan the mans rather eagre!! I think he's all talk though - he has a good heart - just has an artistic spirit. :shock:

She's a little frightened of Dandelion - he's rather more eh, hot blooded, than Benson. Lola's used to a gentlebun. Dan the mans rather eagre!! I think he's all talk though - he has a good heart - just has an artistic spirit. :shock:

Clover: Dan's all mouth an no trousers!

Dandelion: I don't wear trousers - I'm a rabbit :roll:

But you do have colour coded underpants!! Your mummy let that one slip one night on the forum! ;)

Dandelion: Well of course we have underpants - it would be indecent not to wear underpants! Do you go around without undies on?.....actually, no, don't answer that!!!!

Dandelion: Well of course we have underpants - it would be indecent not to wear underpants! Do you go around without undies on?.....actually, no, don't answer that!!!!

Only when I'm in my leathers - don't want to be self consious about a VPL when I'm trying to concentrate on my drumming! Leathers are so tight I couldn't fit underpants into them anyway! :D

Spenser has furry trousers. I wouldn't dream of asking what he wears underneath - he considers that region to be none of my business. :no:

Spenser has furry trousers. I wouldn't dream of asking what he wears underneath - he considers that region to be none of my business. :no:

Those furry trousers will be comin off in the springtime Spenser!!! I'd put a lock and key on them if I were you!! :shock::oops::shock:

Back