• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Free ad sites :(

Wondergirl

Alpha Buck
I was just searching a few free ad sites for a new rabbit run, and I couldn't believe how many people were giving away their rabbits for free because they 'could no longer look after them'.
I also came across a company advertising 'brand new single storey 3rd hutches for rabbits'. I wanted to send them a message explaining how this wasn't big enough for a rabbit, but you needed a full membership to reply to new ads.
There was also a breeder who was selling at least 15 bunnies, including pregnant does, and 8week old weaned babies including hutches etc. She wanted £250 for the lot because they didn't fit into her breeding programme :(
I know these ads get posted everyday, but it makes me sad thinking about these unwanted pets who are advertised this way. I do wonder where they will end up, especially the ones who state they must go asap. Poor little mites :(

Last edited:
Humans are muppets :roll:. Most need a hand shoved up their backside just to function, let alone make an intelligent decision. But sadly, all the time pets are so easy to buy on a whim, you'll always get muppets:(.

it's so horrendous I feel almost brought to tears when I'm on ad sites :( animal sales on all those sites should be banned.

I got my buns through a free ad site, but I did lots of research and asked lots of questions before I went ahead. She also asked me questions to see if i was suitable to be a bunny mummy. The lady I got my buns from is very knowledgable and is more interested in getting a good home for her bunnies than a good price.
I'm not suggesting all free ad site advertisers are bad, because I know from experience that they aren't, it just saddens me that there aren't more good sorts around. I do feel sorry for these poor helpless buns who are unwanted by their owners for whatever reason, who don't seem to care what happens to them.

Back