• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Leo

PixieRabbit

Mama Doe
My lovely new leo :) she has gotten a lot friendlier with me these past few day's here is a photo my OH took whilst she was playing on me, tickles like mad! :lol:

184887_129496920456589_100001888461993_196465_707279_n.jpg

:love::love::love::love:

What is her name? :)

We have Liz the Leopard Gecko :lol:
I think they are great pets :love:
She has finally started to eat properly and she is very friendly. :D

Her name is Isis, she hasn't been eating crickets and has a sight impairment and I think that's what troubles her. She eats her meal worms though, going to try her on crickets this week, hope she'll eat them.

It seems hypocritical being a vegetarian having a carnivore pet. I hate live feed too! :( :oops:

We're hoping to get her a female friend from our local exotic's shop, though I am searching for exotic rescue's with a similar sized female. We have a 2ft fish tank and we aim to 'pimp' it out for her and her friend.

Her name is Isis, she hasn't been eating crickets and has a sight impairment and I think that's what troubles her. She eats her meal worms though, going to try her on crickets this week, hope she'll eat them.

It seems hypocritical being a vegetarian having a carnivore pet. I hate live feed too! :( :oops:

We're hoping to get her a female friend from our local exotic's shop, though I am searching for exotic rescue's with a similar sized female. We have a 2ft fish tank and we aim to 'pimp' it out for her and her friend.

Aww, we had trouble feeding Liz at first, she doesnt like the silent crickets :roll: So he is feeding her locusts at the moment, she also likes wax worms, but only as a treat. I hope Isis eats her crickets soon!

I know! Im not a Vegatarian but i dont like the thought of her eating live food :( And i have to feed her tomorrow night! :shock:

Aww, we had trouble feeding Liz at first, she doesnt like the silent crickets :roll: So he is feeding her locusts at the moment, she also likes wax worms, but only as a treat. I hope Isis eats her crickets soon!

I know! Im not a Vegatarian but i dont like the thought of her eating live food :( And i have to feed her tomorrow night! :shock:

Good luck. I had to feed my ex's beardie, and he loved his crickets. We lost a whole tub of crickets in a few days I didn't realise you had to feed them or put sponges of water in the tubs :oops:

I'm gonna get a cricket keeper, and make a lovely little set-up for the crickets, and hope none escape :lol: I want them to be 'free range/organic' so they live a good lifestyle before she eats them.

I've heard the trick of putting them in the fridge helps for bad hunters.

cuuute! Although im scared poopless of crickets :oops: David hid some in the boiler cupboard once for the puffer fish. The box fell out on me one day.....Ive never screamed so much in my life! :oops:

Back