• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hari and Nell

unalakey

Mama Doe
My beautiful Giants Hari and Nell:
195-1.jpg

My lovely gentle Nell. Nell was one of the preloved buns i picked up after concerns were highlighted on here. She was one of three buns who were very underweight, she had been used for breeding:cry: despite her background she is so lovely, i originally only picked them up on behalf of Kayj and did take her to Kays only to return for her a week later:oops: she is fab :love:
227-1.jpg

This is Hari, he is from Kayj's (20 weeks old and still growing:shock: ) he is bonded with Nell and is always up to mischeif:roll:
190-1.jpg

221-1.jpg

Their home:
208.jpg

Excuse the mess, took picture before tidying up:roll:
214-1.jpg

My foster bun Fudge, this little guy is amazing:love: he is an indoor bun but i let him have a little play out today, i think this is probably his first time out. He is so friendly, i dread him having to leave:(
230-1.jpg

Thankyou:D Nell is one very special bunny, she is so well behaved, she is a pleasure to have, even the vets comment on how good she is, nothing fazes her at all even though she cannot see:cry: Now Hari on the other hand:roll:

love your set up

hi I love your set up, very similar to mine, I also have 2 giants, they are just so perfect x just wondered how yours get on with gravel flooring, looking for an alternative to mud !!!! Is it ok on their feet and easy ish to keep tidy ?

Thank you !!:):)

Hi, the gravel is a pain to be honest, i have had no problems with their feet though and they seem to prefer to sit on the gravel side than the middle which is concrete or the other side which is bark chippings. Hari digs in it and scatters it everywhere so it gets messy, i usually sweep it in the morning before i let them out.

Back