• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Imaginary Friend?

Bungle bunny

Mama Doe
Hi, have you ever had one? If so how real was it and could it have been a ghost??

Eek, should have posted in general chat, im not doing too well with this, will re post there. :oops:

Last edited:
Ha! No ghost there then, could they speak?

one of them could say was a ghost, after red rum the racehorse died, i belived he had come to me as a ghost and stayed with me to protect me :oops:

no they didn't speak, but they ran and had fun and it made me smile

i had an imaginary friend when i was 3 or 4

he was my best friend for a long time.

not kidding here - he died when my mum pushed him out of the car window. she pushed him out the window and he never came back :(

:) Aw, thats lovely. How did you see them? Just in your mind or do you believe that you could really see them. I feel very curious about this, probably been watching too much Marchlands :D

I had an imaginary friend when i was a kid, a girl about my age called Julie.
I have often thought that it could have been a ghost as we moved house and i cant remember having her after that.

If she was a ghost then i am fine with that, she kept me company for a long time :)

My mum used to have to set a dinner place for her, and i once went absolutely mental on the train cos a 'well to do business man' had sat on top of her!!

I had an imaginary friend when i was a kid, a girl about my age called Julie.
I have often thought that it could have been a ghost as we moved house and i cant remember having her after that.

If she was a ghost then i am fine with that, she kept me company for a long time :)

My mum used to have to set a dinner place for her, and i once went absolutely mental on the train cos a 'well to do business man' had sat on top of her!!

Wow, thats amazing, what did she do when the man sat on her?

Come on guys, I need details, tell me the full story, how did she come to you etc? Please tell.

Wow, thats amazing, what did she do when the man sat on her?

Come on guys, I need details, tell me the full story, how did she come to you etc? Please tell.

Well, the man went to sit down and i screamed 'NOOOOOO, your going to sit on Julie' and he just stood up and moved, obviously thinking i had lost it! He didnt really sit on her!

She was always out the back playing with me. I still have an image in my head of what she looked like. I can't remember the first time i seen her, i can just remember her being there alot when i was young. I moved house when i was 5, so i dont have vivid memories.

Well, the man went to sit down and i screamed 'NOOOOOO, your going to sit on Julie' and he just stood up and moved, obviously thinking i had lost it! He didnt really sit on her!

She was always out the back playing with me. I still have an image in my head of what she looked like. I can't remember the first time i seen her, i can just remember her being there alot when i was young. I moved house when i was 5, so i dont have vivid memories.

Thanks for sharing. I am fascinated.

red rum used to sleep beside my bed, after he had died, he came to live with me for a while in my head anyway :oops:

Back