• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

selling rabbits on facebook?

louiseb1000

Warren Scout
just seen these have pm d the woman for details i wasnt sure u could sell animals on there?? omg!!

Two baby rabbits for sale 15pound each they are 8-9 months old still with their mum, they need another home as finding it hard to supply for them inbox for more details

female rabbit about a year old 15 pound ono inbox for more info thanks
22 February at 18:30 · LikeUnlike

this rabbit is only 1yr old and has 4 litters?? poor thing kinda worried for her they have no money to vaccinate her? why they allowing her to have more then?

this rabbit is only 1yr old and has 4 litters?? poor thing kinda worried for her they have no money to vaccinate her? why they allowing her to have more then?

I know there's a so called 'rescue' that advertises rabbits on one of those 'things for sale' pages. I've sent messages but they have an answer for everything & are still 'rehoming' on there :roll:

she may be vaccinatted as she was brought from a pet shop?? wth?i doubt it ive told her to contact a rescue as shes sayin she cant afford to feed trhem ect

this wat she sent me

Yeah I know, so couldn't tell you if she had the life time vac lol and if he has been done then she can't get pregnant again how long ago did you get him done?

life time vaccine??? wtf???
i feel bad but we couldnt afford to spay another this month and theres no guarentee she wudnt be pregnant
seems all she wants to do is make money out of her :(

i really cud just cry

Last edited:
well shes back on facebook with another litter of baby buns i just wanna slap her one !!and shes denyin every thin she said to me now grrrr

Back