• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Caught in the act...

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
... I've suspected for a while that it's Bubbles who has been digging in the litter tray. :roll: And this morning she was busted. :lol:

The video is a little blurry because I was shooting it through the mesh. :oops:

Click the picture to play:

Bless her! :love: Poor Bubbles - first you tell us she would wee on a fleece blanket and now her lavatorial amusements are exposed for all to see. :no: She does do lovely poops though. ;)

Susan, I knew nobody would believe it of Bubbles if I didn't have video evidence. :angel:

I was watching her for ages after filming this - she would dig and stop, then dig and stop and so on. She's absolutely perfected the art of perching on the rim of the tray and shovelling out the contents all over the floor. :roll: :lol:

Now I just need to work out who is responsible for weeing over the bin bags of rubbish every time my back is turned. :roll:

Susan, I knew nobody would believe it of Bubbles if I didn't have video evidence. :angel:

I was watching her for ages after filming this - she would dig and stop, then dig and stop and so on. She's absolutely perfected the art of perching on the rim of the tray and shovelling out the contents all over the floor. :roll: :lol:

Now I just need to work out who is responsible for weeing over the bin bags of rubbish every time my back is turned. :roll:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Spenser only wees in his basin, and he's not even neutered. :angel:

I love the way she looks like she's really thinking about it first!
Gorgeous bunny.

Spenser only wees in his basin, and he's not even neutered. :angel:

That's it, rub it in. :p :lol::lol:

I've a sneaking suspicion that it's Bubbles. In her defence though, she only wees on bags that contain the litter tray contents.... so technically she probably thinks she's doing it in the right place. ;) :roll:

I've a sneaking suspicion that it's Bubbles. In her defence though, she only wees on bags that contain the litter tray contents.... so technically she probably thinks she's doing it in the right place. ;) :roll:

:lol::lol::lol:

Reminds me of George when he comes in when im cleaning them out to have a wee on the lino where the litter tray was :roll: :lol:

Actually, once when I took the litter basin in to rinse, by the time I got back Spenser had done 29 poops where it should have been. :roll: No wee though. :D Now I put a handful of hay in its place and he has never once felt the need to unload during the brief absence of his basin.

:lol::lol::lol: - Love it!

She looks more like Hollie than I realised - her colouring is very similar. :love:

Hollie's digging for England too - only it's the fleece in their wooden house that's born the brunt of her fury! It's shredded!! I put the fleece in the house - Hollie drags it out again lol. :p

Spring Fever??

how very dare you say thats bubbles!!! i reckon you've photoshopped a you-tube video or summat to make her look bad;)

Back