• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

jay is being neutered - u/d he's eating post 51

xx-snowball-xx

Wise Old Thumper
can we have some vibes for jay please, i am taking him to be neutered tomorrow.

vibes for a nice speedy recovery so that he is well enough to go back and live with missfloppyears again in a week or 2 :)
can tell when she visits him that she misses him lots so she'll be very glad to have him back home :)

Last edited:
thanks for all the well wishes everyone :)

does this sound silly - i am more worried about jay going for his neuter than snowball going for his.
it's because jay isn't mine and he is only here until he can go back home. feels like a much bigger responsibility to make sure nothing happens to him.
does that make any sense at all?

taking him at 8.30am, then i can ring the vets at 2pm and if all is well, pick him up between 4 and 5.

I told you are a lovely and caring. Was chatting on another post to missFloppyears about it.

Vibes for Jay and thinking of you all. xxx

lol dont be worried if anything goes wrong give me abell ill be out of work in seconds is it still ok to come see him tomorow afternoon?

oh jayjay baby bun bum:cry: todays the day i hope all is well and i want you to know i love you and ruby and babies send there love and vibes,
hopefully i will see you tonight wee boy stay strong and dont hate me and foster mummy too much for doing this:lol:
see you soon baby!
xx mummy

he's in for his neuter now.

dropped him off at the vets at 9am.
he was quite happy on the way down there - didnt try to escape the box which was a relief.

(receptionist was laughing at me. he's in a winnie the pooh storage box with lid :lol: she said "is it ok to put the label on it, well, actually, it's not like we're gonna miss that one is it" :lol:)

asked them if they can reheat the snugglesafe for him before i bring him home and they said yes so that's good. he can have it with him all day now, rather than me having to take it home so it could be warm enough for coming home!)

he's got pellets and hay with him, so should be ok :D

he even gave me a wee lick when i was saying bye to him which was nice.

got to wait for them to ring me and let me know how he's doing and what time i can go pick him up.

just got to get off my lazy butt and put the door back onto the hutch. gonna keep him closed in the hutch tonight so he can't do himself any damage
(also don't want my son bothering him while he's poorly, so in the hutch seems best for the first night. gonna get the drill out and see about making some holes to fix a padlock so my son can't climb into the hutch with him :lol:)

haha can you tell im nervous? when i am nervous i write loads and sit and plan things.

he's in for his neuter now.

dropped him off at the vets at 9am.
he was quite happy on the way down there - didnt try to escape the box which was a relief.

(receptionist was laughing at me. he's in a winnie the pooh storage box with lid :lol: she said "is it ok to put the label on it, well, actually, it's not like we're gonna miss that one is it" :lol:)

asked them if they can reheat the snugglesafe for him before i bring him home and they said yes so that's good. he can have it with him all day now, rather than me having to take it home so it could be warm enough for coming home!)

he's got pellets and hay with him, so should be ok :D

he even gave me a wee lick when i was saying bye to him which was nice.

got to wait for them to ring me and let me know how he's doing and what time i can go pick him up.

just got to get off my lazy butt and put the door back onto the hutch. gonna keep him closed in the hutch tonight so he can't do himself any damage
(also don't want my son bothering him while he's poorly, so in the hutch seems best for the first night. gonna get the drill out and see about making some holes to fix a padlock so my son can't climb into the hutch with him :lol:)

haha can you tell im nervous? when i am nervous i write loads and sit and plan things.

Aww I'm sure he will be fine. Sending vibes!!

When Bunsk was done, he had to stay in overnight, so don't panic if that happens either!

Aww I'm sure he will be fine. Sending vibes!!

When Bunsk was done, he had to stay in overnight, so don't panic if that happens either!

that's good to know.
i would have panicked if they had rung me and said he needed to stay in if you hadn't said that lol.

that's good to know.
i would have panicked if they had rung me and said he needed to stay in if you hadn't said that lol.

I panicked when I was told. It was because he hadn't pooped and only eaten a little that they kept him in. He was fine the next day!

Back