• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

An old rabbit - Floppy U/D Found another picture

puppyjess12345

Mama Doe
Was just looking for another memory card and came across this photo on an old card. Its my old bunny Floppy, I was 5 at the time! Even though I knew nothing about rabbits at the time, she had an ok sized run and hutch even if they were falling to peices! No friends, no spay, no vaccinations or anything though :( Thank god I found this forum!

Oldcameraphotos001.jpg

Sorry the pictures actually of my dog :roll::lol:

Isn't she gorgeous? She suprisingly lived to 7 years old with no vaccs or anything, my little fighter :love: She had helicopter ears to! :love:

Last edited:
aw she is sweet and so is your dog! :love:

my first 2 buns were house buns and mine had no vaccs etc and ate things which horrify me now and both of them got well past 8 years old.. but we live and learn and hopefully improve.:)

Aaaaw, she was a cutie :love:. Don't beat yourself up about it, she was obviously loved with pretty decent accommodation which is sadly a lot more than a lot of rabbits have.

Back