• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something Else I Meant to Tell You

Thanks for the tip Jane :)

Although I worry that if I laid in a stock of this for buns I would just end up drinking it all myself :roll::lol:

That's great to know. Thank you Jane. I will make sure I buy some as I can drink some of it too - I like that sort of caffeine free tea, especially at night.

Hi Jane - do you think a cooled cup of this given as an occasional treat is okay? :wave:

The reason I ask is my girls are very partial to a warm drink and I have occasionally given them dandelion tea but wondered if I was being a bit naughty. Okay for a bunny's evening brew or only in extremis if they are dehydrated...?

Hi Jane - do you think a cooled cup of this given as an occasional treat is okay? :wave:

The reason I ask is my girls are very partial to a warm drink and I have occasionally given them dandelion tea but wondered if I was being a bit naughty. Okay for a bunny's evening brew or only in extremis if they are dehydrated...?

I dont think the occasional cuppa would do any harm :)

Thanks. :)

I bought my sister some dandelion tea for her birthday as she's a bit of a tea freak and the first thing she said was 'ooh dandelion, the bunnies can have that.' :lol:

I have a terrible weakness for any kind of herbal tea :oops: I have a whole cupboard for them....it's like a tea library :oops:

Glad I'm not the only secret herbal tea drinker on the forum :lol:

I will definitely buy some when a space becomes available in my tea library cupboard :)

I like herbal teas but not peppermint. Yuck. I prefer the fruitier ones. I will drink it in a pinch if my tum hurts though.

I think my Mum has some of those though, which is helpful. :thumb:

I like herbal teas but not peppermint. Yuck. I prefer the fruitier ones. I will drink it in a pinch if my tum hurts though.

I think my Mum has some of those though, which is helpful. :thumb:

I drink peppermint tea daily :oops: I use it to treat my intense emotophobia, as it keeps my stomach calm.

Back