• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Research project on rabbit ownership

RosRWAF

Warren Scout
Rabbit ownership research project - chance to win £100!

Do you own a rabbit? Bristol University want to hear all about your rabbit as part of a research project. The aim is to find out about the different ways that rabbits are cared for in the UK and to discover what is most important to them in order to live healthy and happy lives. Please take part; there is the chance to win £100!

http://www.bris.ac.uk/vetscience/news/2011/15.html

I did it! It was very long and I find it very weird how it only lets you comment on one of your rabbits at a time rather than all of them!

I did it! It was very long and I find it very weird how it only lets you comment on one of your rabbits at a time rather than all of them!

:lol: Thanks for the heads up. No way am I doing it 20 times. Think I'll just side step it. Normally I try and do them but can't face doing so many.

:lol: Thanks for the heads up. No way am I doing it 20 times. Think I'll just side step it. Normally I try and do them but can't face doing so many.

You're not supposed to ;)

It says if you have more than one rabbit, answer the questionnaire for the one whose name appears first in the alphabet. Good way of doing it really as it saves people filling in loads but reduces the risk of bias if someone selects which bun to answer for :)

Same here I am afraid. I gave up as it was just to longwinded for more than a couple of bunnies.

You're not supposed to ;)

It says if you have more than one rabbit, answer the questionnaire for the one whose name appears first in the alphabet. Good way of doing it really as it saves people filling in loads but reduces the risk of bias if someone selects which bun to answer for :)

Aha! well that'll be why then :oops:

Phew, done!
That's a long questionnaire! lol

I got a bit confused with the wording on some of it and wasn't sure whether I was supposed to include things I'd already mentioned, like the health problems bit, and the bit about how many other groups of rabbits you have. Hope I did it right!

I got a bit confused with the wording on some of it

Yes me too - for instance when it asked how many other rabbits I had living in pairs etc. I wasn't sure whether to say 1 (as in 1 pair) or 2 as in 2 rabbits. There were a few questions that I thought were ambiguous so I just answered as best as I could as it's inevitable that some things will get interpreted slightly differently by different people :)

:lol: I've already it a stumbling block. How many rabbits do you have? Males? Females?

And no space for hermaphrodites :lol:

I did it earlier. I only did it for Minx, as it said for first bun alphabetically. Took a bit of working out, my brain is not very sharp today :oops: N comes before S right? LMNOPQRS, yeah it was Mini :oops::lol:

Wish it had had a back button cos a section of it I thought I didn't need to fill in as it was on about a hutch but then I thought well I could put the room dimensions in, so I reloaded it and started again. :oops:

I saved my answers though which is a nice feature. :oops:

Back