• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for jayboy

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
its not worried me much until now that jay was going for a neuter,

Snowballs taking him for me(thankyou hunny!!!!)

but can i have vibes im suddenly worried about him i dont know why because they do these ops all the time and the willows is supposed to be a Rabbit savvy vet but im just worried....
DSC01326.jpg

Sending loads of vibes for Jayboy, he is a really beautiful bunny. So nice Snowball is going with you, she really is such a nice person.

Good luck. xxx

Sending loads of vibes for Jayboy, he is a really beautiful bunny. So nice Snowball is going with you, she really is such a nice person.

Good luck. xxx

i wish i was going to snoballs fostering him while i sort ruby and babies out and get other hutch im going to be at work tomorrow but ringing up all day to see hes ok:roll:

shes a gem :D

i wish i was going to snoballs fostering him while i sort ruby and babies out and get other hutch im going to be at work tomorrow but ringing up all day to see hes ok:roll:

shes a gem :D

Its great to meet lovely people on RU.

Load of vibes for Jayboy. There was a long post on here a few weeks ago about how many ops bunnies had had and there were 100's. Don't think I saw any problems with neutering. But its still a worry. I have to get my female done soon, but she is an older bunny that I rescued so really worried too.

Good luck with your baby bunnies too. :wave:

Back