PDA

View Full Version : Vibes for jayboy

missFloppyears
27-02-2011, 03:40 PM
its not worried me much until now that jay was going for a neuter,

Snowballs taking him for me(thankyou hunny!!!!)

but can i have vibes im suddenly worried about him i dont know why because they do these ops all the time and the willows is supposed to be a Rabbit savvy vet but im just worried....http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t222/pixietina/DSC01326.jpg

Tinsel
27-02-2011, 03:41 PM
Sending lots of vibes for a safe op/recovery....

Barn Yard Bunnies
27-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Sending loads of vibes for Jayboy, he is a really beautiful bunny. So nice Snowball is going with you, she really is such a nice person.

Good luck. xxx

missFloppyears
27-02-2011, 04:16 PM
Sending loads of vibes for Jayboy, he is a really beautiful bunny. So nice Snowball is going with you, she really is such a nice person.

Good luck. xxx

i wish i was going to snoballs fostering him while i sort ruby and babies out and get other hutch im going to be at work tomorrow but ringing up all day to see hes ok:roll:

shes a gem :D

Barn Yard Bunnies
27-02-2011, 04:22 PM
i wish i was going to snoballs fostering him while i sort ruby and babies out and get other hutch im going to be at work tomorrow but ringing up all day to see hes ok:roll:

shes a gem :D

Its great to meet lovely people on RU.

Load of vibes for Jayboy. There was a long post on here a few weeks ago about how many ops bunnies had had and there were 100's. Don't think I saw any problems with neutering. But its still a worry. I have to get my female done soon, but she is an older bunny that I rescued so really worried too.

Good luck with your baby bunnies too. :wave:

tiger_lily
27-02-2011, 04:23 PM
Good luck! It's Oscars turn on wednesday so I know exactly how you're feeling!!

Barn Yard Bunnies
27-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Good luck! It's Oscars turn on wednesday so I know exactly how you're feeling!!

Vibes for Ocar too. :wave:

tiger_lily
27-02-2011, 04:24 PM
Vibes for Ocar too. :wave:

Honey's mum
27-02-2011, 04:30 PM
sending loads of lovely vibes for Jayboy and oscar