• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

how can i do this any ideas?

What is the cage like at the moment? Puppy pens are good, with the different panels so you can make it into different shapes to fit the space you have

its 3 foot by 2 foot it has 2 floors both this size although he free ranges all day i worry about him at nite!hes only in it when we sleep but still i want the best for him

Haha, no problem! I was wondering where you could get the higher ones from for bigger buns...

you can get the higher ones for bigger buns on the link you posted ;) :lol::lol:

im truly gutted i went to amazon for mine. the one you posted is the same as mine, but mine cost £50 instead of £27 :(
how rubbish!

you can get the higher ones for bigger buns on the link you posted ;) :lol::lol:

im truly gutted i went to amazon for mine. the one you posted is the same as mine, but mine cost £50 instead of £27 :(
how rubbish!

:oops::oops:
They're updated it since last time I looked! I favourited it but there was only one option before, now there are lots!

Ebay is always by first call when buying anything :lol::lol:

Back