• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO Helen (The Duchess) & anyone else who likes bunny pictures :-)

sugarlump

Alpha Buck
Hi Helen
I just wanted to update you on how Daisyboots-Tuppence & Harper- Ha'penny are doing since you left.
Well, I watched from outside for a while, and Daisyboots was understandably quiet and was just sitting quietly.
Whereas Harper set about making himself at home.

706e25b5.jpg

cbf48cb8.jpg

After a while I went in to see if I could coax her into eating something. She did her usual head down "fuss me" pose. So I gladly obliged.

7103db69.jpg

I sat quietly for ages watching Harper explore,flop out & nom non stop. He certainly seems relaxed.

4713f025.jpg

ebaf11db.jpg

Daisy eventually started eating, and enjoyed being fussed.

5f6f4c7d.jpg

She gave her husbun a lovely groom :D

1f38ece6.jpg

All in all things are looking very positive, and I couldn't be happier!
I'm sure they will settle in nicely.

Thank you so much Helen for these wonderful darlings!
I really will treasure them :love:

I promise to post updates in a few days when they have settled and are allowed outside.
Lisa x ( one very happy bunny mum) :D

SQUEEEEEEEEEE

I am so happy Lisa. I have had a bit of a cry since I came home. I am so happy you have given them a home.

That last picture makes me well up.

Thankyou!

They're beautiful! And what a lovely home, do any of yours sit and groom in front of the mirror? Dawn used to do that and still does if she gets a look in the mirror :p

Thanks everone! for your lovely comments.

Pixierabbit- They have only just come home, so time will tell.

Gonna leave them be for a while. and watch from outside.
With me umberella :lol:

Lisa, put a couple of pics of your wonderful housing up please :)

Inspirational!

And for anyoneone else who requested pics.
It was 6 weeks of alot of painting, screwing and hammering and pinching alot of Helens ideas, From her lovely different accomodations.
We came up with this.

Ok :oops: here they are :oops:

51b909cc.jpg

b0ff56e8.jpg

821f852f.jpg

2141a4a0.jpg

( I don't want to see another staple, for a VERY long time. But we got there in the end)

Hope you like!
I'll post some of the buns enjoying their new home soon...........:D

Oh wow, absolutely amazing! Have you got any more piccies of inside?:D

Thank you!

Just a few :oops:

0cdf8712.jpg

0c869d55.jpg

d53c3563.jpg

Nothing fancy, just tried to keep it spacious as they are big bunnies, and with Ha'pennys uppy ears he, needs the height to reach up, and not feel crammed so we kept it simple.
I can't wait for it to look lived in covered in hay and poop :lol:

Thank you!

Just a few :oops:

0cdf8712.jpg

0c869d55.jpg

d53c3563.jpg

Nothing fancy, just tried to keep it spacious as they are big bunnies, and with Ha'pennys uppy ears he, needs the height to reach up, and not feel crammed so we kept it simple.
I can't wait for it to look lived in covered in hay and poop :lol:

Now this I would love to see in real life.

Back