• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ekkkkk stress - U/D added more space - pic post 36 - U/D now outside

Good luck with the 5 hope it all goes well. I got stressed enough with bonding my 2 boys let alone 5!

That's a good sign .., If they ignore each other :p
Don't get to happy though they're probably going to start chasing and humping each other next to try and settle dominance. :oops::roll::oops:
:D Good Luckkk Are they all neutered?

I've bonded alot before and had some bad experiences so know it will come later.
Honey and Dizzee were the worst culprits before so those to togetherand fine so far is amazing.

Yes all mine are spayed and neuteres.

Thanks, there all flopped out next to eachother.

Honey who is always the hardest due to a little bit of sight left in her remaining eye so is extreamly wary and often is aggresive LOVES Florence :love:

Sounds good so far:D Is this the first time you have tried to bond them all? I seem to remember you tried once before, or am I being dim:oops:

Sounds like its going so well! :D

I am sat here attempting to bind Pie, but really haven't a clue what Im doing and feel totally out of my depth! :lol: :roll:

Back