• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Violet is such a naughty bun!

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
I have my hand full with this one, she has worked out she can get through the gaps in the puppy panels which make up her run, was cleaning her cage out, looked around and she was gone, she's inside so no real problem but she had me on my hands and knees for 30 mins trying to find her!! Have now added mesh to the panels....I will wait to see her next escape attempt.

LOL ... I was cleaning Lucky s hutch out in the garage he was on the floor sitting down then he hid somewhere. I looked out all over the garage and garden and then found him sitting on a shelf which was really high I mean really really high and there was nothing under that which he could've jumped onto first to get to the shelf.
Naughty bunnys ...

:lol::lol: naughty Violet. I'm sure she must miss her mum and any siblings, I wonder what on earth happened to them :(

Aw bless her :love:

I could tell from what you said about her in the car that she was going to end up a handful :lol:

Mum is worried she will end up with the siblings in the box after I told her they were obviously from different litters, and how it is quite rare to have one bub per litter. But she haasn't called me in a panic yet. Don't know if that is good or bad though, as it means they could be anywhere :(

Back