• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

How many lives

rngpwelfare

Mama Doe
We've had a stray rabbit brought in to us that was lucky to be caught as was found wandering the grave yard in the middle of town on a Friday night.
Lucky for him a barmaid was alerted and went and caught him and brought him to us.
I feel in this day and age and on a Friday night in particular he probably used at least one of his lives. :shock:

Now he's a very feisty horny little nethie who at the moment is spraying for England:roll::shock: just been to check on them for the last time this evening to find a very quiet not interested in food little guy.
Reason being he's bounced round the hutch so much he's managed to badly twist the shredded paper round his back leg.:shock: Now we've used shredded paper as bedding for the last 11years with no problem. But trust this chap to get into trouble with it.:shock::lol:
I've removed the problem and given some metacam just incase and he's now tucking in to his tea, all be it rather late.

But my question is how many lives does a rabbit have cause I think this boy is using some of them up.:lol::lol::lol:

A fair few.
Grimlock stopped breathing on the operating table for five minutes.
He's had two jaw abscesses.
It amazes me what fighting spirit they have.

Oh bless him, so lucky for him that someone found him and was able to catch him and bring him to you....what a lucky little fella.

Hope he soon settles down bless him.

And erm, no idea about the question....

awww bless him.

I am not sure how many they have but I hope it is quite a few. He sounds like a lucky bun

he sounds like a character. :lol:

it amazes me how fragile they are yet how strong they are aswell. they're amazing :love:

any piccies Tracy :wave::love:

They must have a few I rekon Mae's used atleast 2, one living in her old home and finding you and another when she had bloat :)

Hmmmmmmm that's an interesting question, I suspect they have quite a few with what some of them go through

Well done for taking the stray Tracy :thumb:

For Candiflare and Georgeypudding

This is Hovis the cause of all the trouble :roll::lol::lol:

Hovis4.jpg

Hovis3.jpg

Hovis2.jpg

Hovis1.jpg

Oh he is just toooo cute :love::love::love:

Remind me where you live again, I shall set off immediately wearing a coat with Hovis-sized pockets :love:

Oh my, what a gorgeous little fella, I wants him, how come ono one ever brings me gifts like that :lol:

It amazes me that people can actually catch stray bunnies. Well done to the young lady that bothered herself to do this wonderful thing.

Lucky cute bunny

Back