• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pics of inside of sheds/wendy houses?

Please can you share your pics of the inside of your bunnie's shed or wendy house? I've seen lots of pics of the outside but would love to see what it's actually like inside! :D Thanks :)

I've had a bit of a rearrange in mine so I'll take a pic in the morning.

Ours isn't particularly fancy though, no shelves or anything.

I'm putting the new lino down today :D Can't wait for it to be all lovely and clean. :lol: I will take pics but wont be very interesting as the bun's bonding pen will be in there. :)

Apricot Le Bunbun and Custardapple's playhouse, which is built on top of their run:

IMG_3776.jpg

Excuse the leopard print bed :oops:

Upper level:

IMG_3772.jpg

And the run:

IMG_3795.jpg

No photos I'm afraid, but mine are in a 10'x6' shed (which used to be the garden shed and they had a 6'x4' shed, but I swapped the two round so the bunnies had more room in the winter, plus the small shed didn't have any windows).

I have put a couple of smaller hutches in the shed and left the doors open, so they can jump on top of them, hide underneath them, go inside them. I did put a large piece of plastic pipe in there, but they never go in it. They have a magazine rack stuffed full of hay, but they prefer to eat the bale of hay being stored on top of one of the hutches!

Love all the set ups :D And Holly? I notice a ladder. :) Is there a 2nd level? Have you thought about chaning the ladder into a ramp and modifying the upstairs for bunnies?? :D I'd love to do that if I had a 2 story wendy house so just an idea. :lol:

There is a second level, but I don't think I could convert it as it would be too steep and I'd be worried about falls :oops: I store things up there anyway and have no where else to keep those things :)
Oh I forgot to say, I will be attaching a run ASAP :oops:

Hey i'm putting a shed tour on youtube now! :D if you want to cheak my channel [PetHelpChannelox] then you can see it :) i have the link on my home page on here to my youtube too :) i'll tell you when its up, its taking aggggegs :roll: (sorry i have no pics never thaught i would need them:pxxx

Summer set-up:

RabbitShedFinished020.jpg

RabbitShedFinished050.jpg

For winter they have a Trixie house in stuffed with fleece instead of the stool. you do feel pushed for space in a 4x4 shed though I have to admit. We're hoping to add a 6x4-ish brick built shed to their set-up as well to give more space etc. :D

Manglewurzel sits on the shelf I've made, 'tis secure and sturdy and my first experience of using a jigsaw to cut an enterance into the side of the cage.

DSC03449.jpg

Needs a tidy :lol::lol::lol: but you can see I've strenghtend and highered the original cage with a false leg base thing to give more surface area for them to run.
DSC03444.jpg

Through th cat flap into the run and the er...'subterrainean ' chamber I made for them to hide in.
endjan11b022.jpg

:D
Just had to add this for cute value!!(grass has been re-seeded hence bodged fencing!:lol:)
DSC03447.jpg

Back