• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Success !

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
Some of you may know about my freind who badky neglected her bunny :( But i am soo happy with her today !

She is getting the rabbit a 5ft Double !
I came round today to clip the curling nails that were digging round into the buns foot.
She has also cleaned him out
Is getting him a Run
And I also gave her some rabbit leaflets for her to read.

My good deed for the day is DONE ! :D

Last edited:
fantastic :D well done for helping the bun and it's great your friend has listened and is now changing things for the better :)

the bun is going to be so much happier with trimmed nails and a bigger hutch and run. :D

Sadly a lot of people dont realise they are being neglectful and dont appreciate someone telling them they are. I'm glad your friend was the exception! Sounds like she just needed to be told what was right, and why. Hopefully she will now be a model owner :)

Well done, you should be really happy!! You've managed to fuel a huge improvement in that bunnies life. :D:D Its good to hear a good story on something like this for a change as sometimes it can feel like a losing battle. Just goes to show sometimes it does work and people can surprise you. Gives a bit of hope to us all :D

That's great new's, please send us pics of the bunny so we can admire :love:

next step is neutering and getting bunny a friend :) also now your friend is aware in bunny care this will hopefully bring you's closer, it's always great to have a real life bunny friend to talk to, as the normal people find us boring pffft :lol:

i was thinking about this last night. it's so great. that bunny is going to be so much happier now. :D

i lost a 'friend' from trying to help. it wasn't appreciated. so well done. and your friend must be nice to not make it all about her, and just about the bun which i think means now she knows, she will really change things. :D

ahhh, i like stories like this. :D

Thanks everyone :D
She text me last saying that she has changed the water and give him some fresh hay. She also said thanks and she never realised she was doing to wrong. So hopefully this bunny is going to be happy :D
Also she told me that sometimes she brings her bun to her aunties and let's her aunties rabbit play with hers. The rabbits are un neutered male and femAle. I went on a rant about pet breeding and said that because her rabbit is older there's a chance there will be alot of difficulties If she got pregnant. My friend was shocked and said she won't do that again :D :D

She text me last saying that she has changed the water and give him some fresh hay. She also said thanks and she never realised she was doing to wrong. So hopefully this bunny is going to be happy :D
Also she told me that sometimes she brings her bun to her aunties and let's her aunties rabbit play with hers. The rabbits are un neutered male and femAle. I went on a rant about pet breeding and said that because her rabbit is older there's a chance there will be alot of difficulties If she got pregnant. My friend was shocked and said she won't do that again :D :D

ahaa good :thumb:

brilliant :thumb:

Maybe when neutered she can talk her aunty into letting her keep the other bun as a companion? :oops: :lol:

Back