• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can anyone please help? UD post 17

I really wish I could (technically I could) but I've just checked and AA say I'm 4.5 hours away :cry::cry:

Sadly, that's going to be too far otherwise they would snap you up (for fostering that is), for sure. But I do appreciate the offer, so thank you.

I could help with a bunny run next week

As long as these buns are safe, i don't mind how far i travel

Aw that's awesome thanks :)

I'm also of a similar mind and was (and am) ready to hike to wherever to get them to somewhere safe.

if you could bring them to oxford/london area I can take them to Alice's or Liz's for the moment or anywhere else? I haven't been able to contact alice recently, so I don't know whether she has room.

if you could bring them to oxford/london area I can take them to Alice's or Liz's for the moment or anywhere else? I haven't been able to contact alice recently, so I don't know whether she has room.

If someone is able to help then I'm sure they will reply here :) I'm not sure its fair on anyone for anyone to approach them and ask for help, especially with everyone so full to bursting with bunnies. :)

Not sure how far we away but we have a spare 6ft hutch at a foster home? Will see how far we are :) x

ETA: We are just over 3 hours away, so quite far :( x

Not sure how far we away but we have a spare 6ft hutch at a foster home? Will see how far we are :) x

Becky if you could take one that would be marvellous. I'll happily travel wherever to get them somewhere safe :)

I would travel 3 hours. That would be fine :)

One is more in need than the other to be gotten out, so he would be the priority (despite the fact he is luscious).

Do they have accommodation that can come with them or does the fosterer/rescue helping need to have something already?

Becky if you could take one that would be marvellous. I'll happily travel wherever to get them somewhere safe :)

I would travel 3 hours. That would be fine :)

One is more in need than the other to be gotten out, so he would be the priority (despite the fact he is luscious).

I've sent you a PM :) We can definately take 1 x

Do they have accommodation that can come with them or does the fosterer/rescue helping need to have something already?

No, the accommodation is not going with them (although I may remove the one I can and smash it). We would likely be looking at someone needing their own accommodation, although I may be able to russle something up for someone close by (I have an empty thistle hall- not ideal, but better).

I know someone local to me that is giving me two 4ft hutches (was going to use as shelters in runs) if anyone local could foster and needs accomodation. They have only housed piggies before.

:wave:

I would be willing to help in anyway??

Thank you for the offer :) We think we may just be sorted in terms of places for the bunnies to go now, just need to sort out transport to Walsall, which is underway. Thank you for the offer though. Had you gotten to me before I called someone last night the bunny would have already been on your doorstep by now. :lol:

Well if it happens again, you know where I am. :)

Hopefully they will all be happy where they are going.

Back