• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Stupid people who shouldn't have pets - how can I get this rabbit?

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
:censored: :censored: :censored:

The last time they had a rabbit I kept on thinking about asking if I could take him and didn't have the guts. He died.

They have another rabbit.

:censored: :censored: :censored:

Well I'm going to have to do something. I have already been speaking to someone about adopting another rabbit but I might have yet another one. I can't leave him with them. AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHH! I might be able to rehome him to my friend who wants a husbun for her rabbit. Apparently he came with a kitten who slept in the hutch. Just need to find a way to get him.

:evil:

Last edited:
They annoy me so much. My mother-in-law took a dog from them and we had to get him an emergency appointment at the dog groomers. And her son took a hamster from them.

:censored:

I'm just trying to think of a way to get him. I'm assuming she wants him but her little daughter told me he hasn't been cleaned out. He's probably got no hay. But she's very proud and I need to word this properly. :?

Edit: his name is Peanut.

Last edited:
Back