• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeek

chul

Staff member
Im not sure why, but I think my chinchilla has sprayed wee on Bunsk :(

How can I clean him?

Good grief! :shock::shock::shock: I haven't a clue, but poor Bunsk.:( He'll be wnating to go back to confinement in the bonding room.

Its all going wrong here lol! We also just ended up locked out of our house and had to kick the door in :shock:

I have wiped him with a damp cloth... I can only assume its the chinchilla as it hates bunsk and he was round his cage!

Its all going wrong here lol! We also just ended up locked out of our house and had to kick the door in :shock:

I have wiped him with a damp cloth... I can only assume its the chinchilla as it hates bunsk and he was round his cage!

Norty chinchilla, fancy hating Bunsk! :no:

Ours was from preloved, and isn't used to other pets at all. :(

Same here! lol! Except he was used to seeing other animals.... but it was ferrets :( Is Bunsk clean yet? I dont think I've smelt chinny spray yet does it smell bad? :lol:

Same here! lol! Except he was used to seeing other animals.... but it was ferrets :( Is Bunsk clean yet? I dont think I've smelt chinny spray yet does it smell bad? :lol:

He just smelt of wee and was wet! Not nice!

I have wiped him with a damp cloth, so we shall see what he smells like in a bit :lol:

2 of my chins tend to dislike any of my bunnies, but not peed on them. They do that tut, sort of spitting noise. Once one of my chins jumped into the bunny hutch, the bunnies where seriously unimpressed.

The only animal they both liked and accepted was my cat. Of course the chins where never out of their hutch with the cat around.

Most species ultimately do not really like or trust each other.

The wee will do no harm, so long as it does not go near your bunnies eye.:wave:

Back