• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dudley (rspca case) Settled In !!!!

littleboots

Mama Doe
Im well settled in now in my new home!! Im not as scared anymore and Im getting used to having space instead of being shut in a wire cage!!
I spent FOUR months in the vets before I was allowed a new home!
Excuse my hair do... I was so matted I had to have a haircut:oops:

buns006-1.jpg

buns002-1.jpg

buns003-1.jpg

buns001.jpg

Ive no front teeth now so my licckle mouth droops a bit:( but it doesnt stop me eating... I eat everything!!!!:D
This is my new wifebun Sadie... She lost her husbun Sammy before I came.. I already love her.. Ive never had a wifebun before...

buns011-1.jpg

Aww Dudley you do look a sorry little man. I hope you have a wonderful life with Sadie, you deserve all the happiness in the world. My lot send you a virtual Fenugreek Crunchie to help you settle in, and suggest halving it with lovely Sadie, it's sure to win her over and will be love at first crunch.

What a little sweetie. Hope he and Sadie will be very happy together. (I won't mention his haircut in case it upsets him) :wave:

Back