• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Kisses

Mrs Cullen

Alpha Buck
When I get :love:off my bunnies, they mainly lick my clothes. When I wear my dressing gown, they go mad for it. Bella some times kisses my face but mainly when I am fussing over Jacob. She once gave me a nip when I was rubbing Jakes neck which he loves. I think she was telling me to lay off her man. Is this love or do they just like the taste of my clothes? :?

talking about bunny kisses, when my bun was sick the past week he kept kissing my lips, yesterday he passed away. do you think this was him thanking me for caring for him?

Peanut prefers to lick my pyjamas and a fluffy top I got from Gap, she doesn't fancy my jeans as much. Both rabbits lick my forehead but then they start nibbling my hair so I have to pull away, I've got quite a few tuffty bits of fringe now :lol:

talking about bunny kisses, when my bun was sick the past week he kept kissing my lips, yesterday he passed away. do you think this was him thanking me for caring for him?

That's very sad to hear, I'm so sorry, if it's something he wouldn't normally do so often then I definitely think that it was his way of saying 'I love you' and to thank you for being his ever loving mummy :love:

Back