• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Not Bob's favourite at the moment

catxx

Mama Doe
He's going through a shabby moult so I decided to give him a proper brush, which he's not a fan of. After a bit of grovelling, chasing and stomping I got him on the garden table and he had a little brush. Now he won't talk to me. Sat out in the grass run glaring at me. Grumpy moose.

Anyone else got stroppy moulting bunnies at the moment? Pat is remarkable moult-mess free at the moment, she's just being a good girl and keeping herself nicely groomed!

Spenser hasn't started his moult yet, but he is good at strops and grumps (any time I try to pick him up is a cue for one). He wriggles free and hops of, kicking his feet in great disgust. :lol:

I have a very grumpy moulting Mae atm :shock: Im thankful that she has no front teeth because she tries to bite me really, really hard :lol:

Back