• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RSPCA bunnies in the newspaper :D

I saw a photo of some bunnies on the front page of one of the local newspapers so I went to the article. It was a huge article on my local rspca having too many bunnies in. :( That's sad but the good thing is what the article said! It was talking about how bunnies are sociable animals and must live with at least one other rabbit, and it was saying that the rescue can offer great dating advice. ;) It was saying how important it should be for bunnies to be neutered and vaccinated and said that all buns from the rescue would go to their new homes with this done and also with them being microchipped. :)

The article was in the newspaper to advertise rescues as the poor RSPCA are just over flowing with buns! :shock: They had a box dropped off outside their centre and inside were 4 gorgeous baby buns! :love: They were the buns on the pic. It's good that they are now in good hands but really bad that they were just left outside. :? Most rescues have waiting lists as they are full but they have had to make space because someone was too wimpy to admit they didn't want their rabbits anymore! :roll:

Thats great that the paper was making people more aware of rescue buns and how to look after them properly. Hopefully it can make a difference, even if it's just for a few people and bunnies :)

Back