• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anyone want my bunnies

mabels says my mommies is very cwoss with us she tolds us to pack our bags :shock: all ids wanted to do was rearrange the furniture in the crate and tips the litter trays up, which she has nows tied back with wire :evil: norty mommy and i hads an accidents and pee peed on the carpets

and locksley been out of character and pee peed on mommys bed, after mommy washed all her beddings yesterday

i'll take them in, ml1, locksley is a relative, after all.

what's with this tray tipping? someone said their bun was doing that, and i replied all calmly, only to find tabby is upturning all the trays at the moment!

i'll take them in, ml1, locksley is a relative, after all.

what's with this tray tipping? someone said their bun was doing that, and i replied all calmly, only to find tabby is upturning all the trays at the moment!

:lol: must be something in the air, they can;t do it now to their disgust as i tied it back with wire :lol:

all is calm again

:lol: must be something in the air, they can;t do it now to their disgust as i tied it back with wire :lol:

all is calm again

Spoil sport!:no: Spenser upset his basin today, but I think it was accidental. He sometimes balances with his paws on the rim if he wants a om of hay, instead of hopping in ... and he is rather s large rabbit! :lol:

But litter tray tossing is such fun!!!!!

BunniesFeb2011053.jpg

mabels says my mommies is very cwoss with us she tolds us to pack our bags :shock: all ids wanted to do was rearrange the furniture in the crate and tips the litter trays up, which she has nows tied back with wire :evil: norty mommy and i hads an accidents and pee peed on the carpets

and locksley been out of character and pee peed on mommys bed, after mommy washed all her beddings yesterday

:lol::lol: Nawty wabbits!!

Helwo locksley and mabel we bin noutwe buns twoo we dids poo poos and pee pees in ower nomnom dish :angel: bunny uggs Tia & Bracken :love:

Spenser, that is a fantastic fashion statement. Floppy and Millie are off to see if they can both fit under their black crate!

I think Mabel and Locksley have been plotting with Oliver, must have left the PC on earlier when I was out:lol:. I had just finished sweeping the kitchen floor, great fun with 3 indoor cages in here at the mo, and was putting the kettle on for a cuppa when I turned round to see Oliver sitting on top of the -very full- green bucket of dirty bedding. Before I could get to him he lept out of the bucket, in the style of the Matrix, and finished his take-off with a huge flick of his back legs. This sprayed the kitchen with dirty litter into every nook and cranny, including the bag of washing waiting to go in the machine!!

You have just gotta love bunnies!:love:

Back