• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buns watching tv and listening to music.

nicoleferniex

Warren Scout
hi guys, just wondering if any of your buns enjoy watching tv or listening to music..my bun is upstairs lying in her cage watching cbeebies lol..when im in the room she sits in a corner of her cage staring at the tv for me too put it on.. does anybody elses buns do this? also when i play music she becomes really hyper and binkys everywhere and as far as i know binkys are a sign of major happiness.. trying to spoil my baby as she lost her brother yesterday afternoon :(

Sorry for your loss. I've never had it happen to me. Trixie used to come in twice a day and during that time she just ignored it.

Aww! Shame about her brother though :(
I watched a video once of someones bunny binkying because music was on, so there is at least one other bun who does it :lol: ;)

Aww! Shame about her brother though :(
I watched a video once of someones bunny binkying because music was on, so there is at least one other bun who does it :lol: ;)

i know i keep getting really upset thinking about it, wondering if it was my fault but i know it wasnt, he was very poorly and we think it was something he was born with so not going to blame myself.

my other bun is totally crazy, she excercises to music and relaxes with music, its really funny.

I used to have one that loved James bond and star trek but if you put on a girly film he would turn his bum to it lol
Sorry you lost your bun xx

Frankie likes the religious music channel and gets rather upset if we change it over but doesn't like TV at all.

I used to have one that loved James bond and star trek but if you put on a girly film he would turn his bum to it lol
Sorry you lost your bun xx

loooool what a right little boy!
i put on kiddies films for them and Zak loved them :( x
Ziggy fell asleep watching cbeebies today xxx

Back