• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do people keep in their first aid bunny boxes?

Colyflower

Alpha Buck
I was wondering the other day what people keep on standby if there was any trouble with their buns? Of course my first priority would be to get them to my vet or the out of hours vet but say if it was late at night on a sunday for instance and the shops were closed and I was told by the vet that a certain something could help them recover, like a certain type of food or a snugglesafe to keep them warm etc. I do have one packet of critcal care just in case I can't get to a shop and I had to use lactolose once for Peanut so I have this as well, I also have some bunny antiseptic tea tree cream. Medications I will always get and use on the recommendation of my vet, it was just other items that I should always make sure that I have 'in stock' and just wondered what these might be. I want to make sure that I have everything I can in the event of something happening, I just want to be as prepared as I can, so any thoughts or advice would be great. Thanks

Great thanks for the links, I was sure someone else would have asked the same thing but I don't have much luck with the search function on here. :D

Back