• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Odd things your buns have eaten..

my bun had a little nibble at a toffee pop biscuit yesterday lol.. never ran to swipe something off her so quick in my life!!:roll:

Well today Beano has eaten chunks out of a foam kneeling mat amongst other things!

All the buttons off my TV remote..Not sure who the culprit was! They left me the power button and ok button though. The Sky remote has a volume button missing too.

Never leave remotes on the sofa.

photo_42.jpg

All the buttons off my TV remote..Not sure who the culprit was! They left me the power button and ok button though. The Sky remote has a volume button missing too.

Never leave remotes on the sofa.

photo_42.jpg
:lol::lol::lol: A little zip thing of hello kitty.

Last edited:
locksley my mini egg :evil::cry::lol:

mabel nothings, though when was 9weeks chewed through nans christmas lights and broke them, good job they where turned off

rosie - rubber buttons off remote, wires off lights, bottom of bed, bedding, (all in her younger days though)
crunchie nuggets

mowgli - nearly a full bag of crunchie nuggets:shock:, all my seedlings and plants i had on edroom windowcill on a few occasions, surviving destroying tomoto plants :shock:

Back