• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Which one :s

Sorry but of the top two I would go for the more expensive one :lol: You could try convincing your dad by pointing out that for that sort of money you could get a shed.

Of the bottom three I would go with the happy hutch (top link) but would put some extra bolts on it. Ideally I would get it with a large run attached as buns are most active at dawn and dusk and that doesnt give them much space to hop or binky.

The second one is good but the actual sleeping area isnt that big so wouldnt be great on a wet day. If you got it and maybe boarded or tarpaulined a section of it off so they had a bigger sheltered area it would be better than the happy hutch as it has more space

Last edited:
I was thinking one of the top two, so hopefully both rabbits can be bonded and have that. I don't mind spending the money as long as they're happy but I found a 6" by 4" shed for £138.. So my Dad is being verbally throttled by my Mom and myself lol :) I do love the top two because of how big they are and Poppy is a biiiig rabbit. New rabbit is un-named and haven't collected him as yet but he's rescued from going to Pets at Home! Wish I could take his brothers and sisters in too :( Hopefully I can show my Dad the price of those against a shed and he'll come round :) To be honest though, what my Mom says goes haha ^^

Of the ones you've posted I like the first one best in terms of size, but I'm a bit confused as to how you gain access to the bottom hutch compartment to clean it out- it looks like it could be a bit of a pain. Personally I would keep working on you dad for a shed and run ;)

Back