• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My two ratties

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Thought I'd put up some pics of my rats since they are so lovely! :D They are both very loving and are so tame, they are always there for me, waiting nearest the door on an evening and when I am in my room they follow me about in their cage :love:

Treasure having a nap

petchristmaspics035.jpg

Honey

morenewpics199.jpg

Both together on their climbing bridge

morenewpics216.jpg

A pic of Treasure from christmas

Treasureonthetree-1.jpg

Honey asking for treats

honey2.jpg

She has that i'm cheeky monkey look same as humbug. Humbug is a pain in the butt :roll: is treasure the same

She has that i'm cheeky monkey look same as humbug. Humbug is a pain in the butt :roll: is treasure the same

:lol: Treasure is exactly the same! Took my eyes of her for one second last night, one second she was on my chair with Honey, the next she was running along the top of my frogs tank! :shock: She gets everywhere she shouldn't and is so clever at it too! She always sits on my head too and tries to take any hair clips out! :lol: She thought it was great fun when she found if she jumped of my desk at a certain point she would land on one of the metal legs and be able to slide down it onto the floor! Now I have to have cardboard celotaped to the desk to block it off :roll:

:lol::lol::lol: humbug is the same mine freerange in the frontroom and she's in to everything she climbs up my mums plant, up the uplighter lamp, up the curtains to the top which is 12ft high she sits on mine and my mums head tries to nick our earrings sits on the top of the tv the other day she was in the kitchen she climbed up the clothes horse on to the freezer jumped on to a box on there then on to the fridge/freezer then on to the top of the kitchen cupboards i'm sure she has a death wish :roll:

:lol::lol: I think Humbug and Treasure are long lost sisters! Treasure is always teasing Honey into chasing her too :roll: She'll keep running up to her, will give her a nudge then run off until Honey chases her! They get on really well together, it's lovely seeing them so happy together! :love:

A lot of people don't like their tails, I can undertstand why but I don't have a problem with them.

Back