• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

FAO BobbleG...and other nosey ones...

louise and Gus

Wise Old Thumper
Gretchen Please give me some attention...I thought you said I have a new home??

b2ff2f8e.jpg

Me Yes Gretchen you will be in your lovely new home with a lovely little boyfriend soon..

Gretchen Promise??

Me Yes Gretchen I promise

Gretchen Ok then I will relax and enjoy some fuss

453fa8c9.jpg

:love::love::love: You don't post nearly enough photos of her, Lou. :no: :lol:

*am completely green with envy - I really need to win the lottery and adopt all the black otter lops* :lol::lol:

:love::love::love: You don't post nearly enough photos of her, Lou. :no: :lol:

*am completely green with envy - I really need to win the lottery and adopt all the black otter lops* :lol::lol:

You can have all the black otter lops, I'll have all the black otter uppy ears :lol:

She is so beautiful.

I considered rescuing a bunny who looked just the same, (only saw the rescue centre details and spoke on the phone). But my new rescued bun had such a terrible life I had to rescue her as soon as I read her awful story. :wave:

Awwww it's the lovely Gretchen :love: She is so soft and adorable, even if she did wee on me :lol::lol:

Can't wait to see pics of her bonded and happily settled in her new home :D

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

She is SO gorgeous. I can't wait to see her and her new, soon to be decided, husbun.

I LOVE her.

She will have all the nose rubs she could possibly hope for. :)

Thanks for the photos Lou! :D

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

She is SO gorgeous. I can't wait to see her and her new, soon to be decided, husbun.

I LOVE her.

She will have all the nose rubs she could possibly hope for. :)

Thanks for the photos Lou! :D

I felt so bad shutting the hutch door, she kept poking her nose round for more rubs :love:

She'd have you there all day if she could!

Trust me, where she's going she will get bored of nose rubs before anyone else does. ;)

:love::love:

Back