• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

CHEAP place to buy megazorb?..

i want to try it out in the buns litter box's as at the mo im using pets at home wood pellet litter, and its amazing. can't reccomend it more. but it gets so expensive. its about £4.00 a bag. and i use a bag every 2weeks (thats pushing it)
and ive seen good reviews about how absorbent megazorb is, but i don't want to spend alot on it. before i know if im even going to like it..

so can anyone send a link, or reccomend a cheap place to buy it?
ive checked my local wholesalers and they don't do it :/

thankss:wave:

Farmway sell it and its about the cheapest I have found if you can get to a store to buy it, the cost of delivery is quite high.

Just thought I would let you know that the small animal P@H litter is the same stuff as the cat wood litter :wave: megazorb is waaaay better smell-wise though.

I get mine from Hay Experts or Animal Magic, as I'm ordering hay anyway so doesnt actually add much on to delivery cost. Delivery is around £5, megazorb 7.80ish.

As someone has mentioned the small animal litter is exactly the same as the wooden cat litter which you can buy a 30L bag of for around £8.

Definitely a horse supplier if there's one local to you? Even if not and you have to order megazorb online and worse came to the worse you weren't that impressed, would it be the end of the world if you had to use it for a few weeks? :)

I use a small handful of wooden cat litter on top of my megazorb to stop it getting kicked out of the tray so much. But I get that from Wilkinsons as it's cheaper than P@H. Megazorb I've bought from Hay Experts and Farmway

thanks everyone, i didn't realise the wood pellets were the same as the cats. i thought they added ouder control stuff ha, into the cat one so it wouldn't be safe as snow eats it sometimes.
i do have a local supply place, where i get my dogs food from and im sure he does horse stuff. ill have to have a good luck round this weekend and have a look for it:)

thanks everyone, i didn't realise the wood pellets were the same as the cats. i thought they added ouder control stuff ha, into the cat one so it wouldn't be safe as snow eats it sometimes.
i do have a local supply place, where i get my dogs food from and im sure he does horse stuff. ill have to have a good luck round this weekend and have a look for it:)

they do have some odour control and clumping litters, just make sure you pick up the right one :) I'm sure they have ingreedients on there.

Back