• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Colour co-ordinated menagerie

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Although it's daft, every day I chuckle at how well colour matched my animal pairs are.

I didn't choose any of them for their colour, this is just how it worked out!

They are the most colour co-ordinated things in my entire house, everything else is a mishmash :lol:

Aren't they beautiful :love:

coordinated.jpg

They are gorgeous :D

I have 14 black and/or white uppy eared rabbits. :thumb:

And then suddenly I was joined by three lops with brown on. They broke my monochrome bunny effect.

They are gorgeous :D

I have 14 black and/or white uppy eared rabbits. :thumb:

And then suddenly I was joined by three lops with brown on. They broke my monochrome bunny effect.

Awww I remember I think it was your Christmas signature, that had all your buns in - I was very pleased by the colour scheme :lol:

I used to have a monochrome bunny crew - Apache (white lionhead cross above), Sorrel (in my sig), Guinness (black with white froth - see what we did there? :lol:) and Briony (blue/grey dutch) - they were sooooooo lovely :love:

Again I didn't pick any of them for colour, I just seem fated to have matching creatures :)

Most of my pets match!

Diggor, Puddy and Charlie are black and white
Willow and Rainbow are grey and white
Rocco is white

Only Sheena and Impy don't match that colour list :lol: Sheenas tabby and Impys brown

Lol bless 'em! :D

Lovely animals you have. :love: :love:

Well my budgies match the room they live in and colour co-ordinate with the wallpaper.... :lol::lol:

P1090844.jpg

P1090849.jpg

..... it wasn't really by design it just sort of happened that way!

(and when I read the title my mind translated it and I thought it said colour co-ordinated lingerie.... :oops: :oops:)

Back