• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dear God, or whoever you believe in

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
I wish that the sadness, passion, loss that I feel at this moment could always be channelled for the good of all living things in this world.

I know I will never live forever, but in my own space and time I will try to make a difference.........just for now.

Sorry to be a rather heavy post but feeling world weary at the moment.

Tomorrow is another day.......

Sorry, just noticed, should have posted in General Chat.

Just exceptionally upset.

Di :( :( :( :(

I'm so sorry. You do a lot of good for the masses - look at the secret santa for alice...

Have you written anywhere what happened? It might help to get it out?

Di :( :( :( :(

I'm so sorry. You do a lot of good for the masses - look at the secret santa for alice...

Have you written anywhere what happened? It might help to get it out?

I will post the details tomorrow.................promise.

Call me mad but, I wish there was no pain in life for all living things.
It doesn't happen I know................just sometimes life and death is so cruel, untimely, wrong, unfair, I could go on for ages.

The possibilities of any of us being around in 100 years is extremely remote,
we just have do the best we can here and now.

Oh to change the world forever.............................we can all dream

it sounds like your having a rough time, I hope you have someone to love ans support you. You have a lot of friends here though.

Hugs from a stranger xx

I am so so so sorry Bunnykins. I am still hurting too. I lost my Nany 3 weeks ago. It is because we care. I am very sad about Ambrose. Thinking of you in this very difficult time.

Di, I'm no good with words, but just to let you know I am thinking about you and Estelle :cry:

Frodo says he's looking forward to cuddles.

Back