• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

These last few weeks

blue_vix

Mama Doe
I have been very busy, 3 trips to the vet with Jeremy, 9 buns taken for their Myxi Jab, 10 buns taken when 7 of them needed VHD (because I didn't split the pairs up) Benji was castrated on tuesday- alls gone well.
Then I took Bengi for his post op check and Lily_white's Dave for his pre-op check as he is getting castrated on monday. I think the vet must love me she's had so much money off me, nearly £400 just on vacc's, neuters and health checks :shock:

Some vets do a discount for multiple bun vaccinations- it may be worth asking next time?
sue :wave:

yeah I did, I got a 10% discount. I was a bit annoyed because last time I paid £25 for a myxi and a VHD, and the receptionist told me the promotion was still running over the phone, but when I went to pay I was getting a 10% discount instead, which made the myxi vaccs £17.50 and the VHD £16.50 each. The receptionist had told me the wrong price over thephone but I couldn't prove it and they had already all been done then so I didn't really have any choice but to pay, and I could have got them cheaper elsewhere if I had known! The vet is lovely though, and had clearly brushed up on her rabbit knowledge since I was last there.

hehe, after madly binkying around my room for 45 mins Jeremy is now flopped out on my dressing gown which he has tugged down off its hook. Cheeky little thing he is, so full of character

Back