• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Next question :) Sheds for rabbits :)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
When I get my new rabbit I will be cleaning Poppy's hutch/ run out thoroughly for him. And Poppy will hopefully be upgrading (AGAIN!) to a shed :) but I don't know if I should get the 5" by 3" or the 6" by 4" :s Ideally I would love to get the 6" by 4" but I'll have to measure to make sure. If I have the smaller one though it means I can definitely get her larger run added on :) She has a large hutch with under run at the moment which was a lot of money but she was a bit poorly last month and I think a new palace would be just the thing. She is also a large rabbit (don't tell her I said that ;)) so I think it would be better for her health (I read that somewhere) I've done MONTHS of research and my mom thinks it would be the best thing for her and my new rabbit will be either the dwarf rabbit or mini lop from the adoption center at pets at home.

If I have the bigger one she won't be able to get her run in without it going onto the drive :s (Behind the gate btw. There has been a spout of animal and object thefts in the surrounding villages so I'm making sure the padlock is on at all times lol) I'll be measuring on Monday properly to make sure and maybe I can fit the 6 by 4 on :) woo :)

Which size shed do you think would be better for sure??

When I get my new rabbit I will be cleaning Poppy's hutch/ run out thoroughly for him. And Poppy will hopefully be upgrading (AGAIN!) to a shed :) but I don't know if I should get the 5" by 3" or the 6" by 4" :s Ideally I would love to get the 6" by 4" but I'll have to measure to make sure. If I have the smaller one though it means I can definitely get her larger run added on :) She has a large hutch with under run at the moment which was a lot of money but she was a bit poorly last month and I think a new palace would be just the thing. She is also a large rabbit (don't tell her I said that ;)) so I think it would be better for her health (I read that somewhere) I've done MONTHS of research and my mom thinks it would be the best thing for her and my new rabbit will be either the dwarf rabbit or mini lop from the adoption center at pets at home.

If I have the bigger one she won't be able to get her run in without it going onto the drive :s (Behind the gate btw. There has been a spout of animal and object thefts in the surrounding villages so I'm making sure the padlock is on at all times lol) I'll be measuring on Monday properly to make sure and maybe I can fit the 6 by 4 on :) woo :)

Which size shed do you think would be better for sure??
Difficult to say without seeing the space you have. Obviously the 6x4 would be best but if that meant not having a run at all I would go for the 5x3 and have a run - what size run would you have?

Dont forget you can always put a shelf in the shed to give more room.

Can the buns be spayed/ neutered and bonded to live together?

Back