• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Any good websites for small animals???

Always get my Megazorb from the Hay Experts :thumb:

You could get that from Bearsden (they do nice bags of hay too!).

Hay Experts are brilliant - great range of products and excellent service. Loxxy always like the boxes their stuff comes in best of all though :lol:

Do you know the Hay Experts? They are brilliant.

Always get my Megazorb from the Hay Experts :thumb:

ahh, ive heard of them yeh. have to check out the website. i was thinking of using megazorb for the litter trays as the pets at home wood pellet litter gets expensive as i use so much with my lot!:lol:

The hay experts are great but they're expensive if you don't have much money, like me. Animal magic pet supplies do some alright stuff, and I found a website called net pets or something? They're very cheap:)

The hay experts are great but they're expensive if you don't have much money, like me. Animal magic pet supplies do some alright stuff, and I found a website called net pets or something? They're very cheap:)

yeh i was just looking and it seemed expensive, animal magic is quite cheap ill check out net pets, thanks:)

Back