• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anyone got this hutch?

I had a similar 6 foot happy hutch only I got them to put longer legs on it. Apart from the legs and the wooden panels at each end which I attached I think it would be similar. I've found a picture of it without the run that was attached:

DSCF1886.jpg

I was happy with hutch but ended up going to a shed set up for the fosters instead :wave:

I had the one with the run underneath but it should hopefully give you an idea of the 6ft hutch size anyway. Alfie was quite young in the photo, so you have to imagine him ever so slightly bigger. :lol:

DSCF6576700x525.jpg

Thank you :) I know how big it would be but I just couldn't work it out :lol: Thank you for showing me the photos I think Merlin will love it when I get his hutch :)

I know how big it would be but I just couldn't work it out :lol:

I knew the hutch was going to be the size of the slabs underneath it but it still looked bigger than I'd imagined once it was put together - I'm one of those people that has to see things in the flesh. :oops: :lol::lol:

Thank you so much for posting the photos. I asked my Mum if I could get this hutch and she said she didn't think it was big enough so I showed her your photos and she said that I can get it :D

Ooops, posted twice instead of editing - see post below. :oops:

Last edited:
Thank you so much for posting the photos. I asked my Mum if I could get this hutch and she said she didn't think it was big enough so I showed her your photos and she said that I can get it :D

That's refreshing to hear - we usually have to convince people that 3ft or 4ft hutches aren't big enough. :thumb: :D The 4ft sizes are usually only 18 inches high and deep, whereas the 6ft hutch is 24" high and deep, so it's bigger all round.

A 6ft x 2ft hutch is fine for all bunnies apart from giants - they would need a shed or playhouse ideally. ;)

Back